Thursday, October 27, 2011

ashley anne photography and tootyfruitymonkeyluv UPDATE!

So excited to announce that I have unofficially launched the photography side of my business.  After 14 years of being totally and absolutely in love with photography I have gone for it!  I am doing portfolio shoots right now for a discounted price and I am keeping very busy (started last few weeks and have done 3 shoots already and have 3 more lined up!).  I will be showcasing some of my photography below :)

tootyfruitymonkeyluv is doing amazing - my kids line is now at butters&beans Kids boutique (www.buttersandbeans.com) and women's line is at Elodie boutique (www.shopelodie.com).  I will be doing a Holiday trunk show at butters&beans November 19th at Woodbury Lakes and at Pomegranate Designs (www.pomegranatedesignsltd.com) on December 8th (also in Woodbury)!  Woohoo!

Most people think I am crazy with three kids under 7, but I call it motivation to create a better life for them and us!  In addition, it gives me a lot of pride knowing I have created two successful businesses that will continue to grow with continued dedication!  Think about if I had some sort of daycare???

So first, I will start with a few photos of some of my best sellers over at at butters&beans - definitely my kids and newborn headbands!  I also wanted to show you a newborn halo I custom made for them :)

 Newborn Halo - great photography prop!

 Kids Headbands - very unique!

Newborn Headbands - best sellers (LOVE custom orders hint hint :)

Now onto ashley anne photography - here are a few photos from my first few sessions :)  Hope you likey!  Oh, and the first one is of my 4 month old baby girl - the sweetest baby ever!  LOVE her and can't believe she is already over 4 months!  You can click on the actual pictures to see them larger.

My Presley :)


Jeanne and MacKenzie White


Matt, Nichole, Maren and Lilly Sletten

Gorgeous Headshots of Ms. Madi K


Thanks for looking - have a great weekend and Halloweenie!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment