Thursday, September 22, 2011

This and that...

So today is NOT a good day for me.  I feel like crapola for the third day in a row and I am still amazed at how inconsiderate and rude people can actually be.  What, did you not listen to your momma when she said "treat others as you would want to be treated!".  Some people just don't get it...   Anywho.

Okay, I am over that - so on to updates and how life is going these days (which is very opposite than today).

Life is good - Presley is now almost 13 weeks old!  Damn - time really does fly.  She is smiling, almost laughing, and is the most content wonderful baby in the whole world.  And I am not going to lie - right now as I am writing this, she is watching Super Why! (yes, Mother of the Year)  We adore her.

London started PRESCHOOL!  My baby started school Tuesdays and Thursdays and she LOVES it.  We were walking her into her class the first day and she looked at jason and i and said "I am SO excited right now guys".  It was ADORABLE. 

Zoe is doing amazing in school.  She has already received about 6 good behavior tickets, a Super Student Award and the teacher called me personally to tell me how well she is doing.  We are very proud of her - she takes school very seriously and just loves to learn! 

Both Zoe and London started Sunday school last week - London's first year and she loves it.  Zoe is also in the "Mouse" choir at church.  She gets to practice once a week and performs in the church once a month.  :) 

Jason is still rockin' (or choppin' - yes, i am a major dork) at work - he comes up with the most amazing specials and truly loves what he does.  Him and I celebrated 6 years of marriage end of August!  Also, for his birthday, my parents got him tickets to see his all time favorite band - Foo Fighters.  We had a wonderful 25 hours without the children :) 

As for me, Tuesday I unfortunately had to throw a going away party for one of my best friends.  Jenny and I met at MPS 4 years ago and I am truly going to miss her!  She is moving to the home of the Packers (that is Green Bay, WI if you are not lucky enough to be a fan ;) ).  We will definitely be visiting (Jason already has his bags packed). 

Since I am DONE having children (seriously - not a happenin') I have started my body transformation/diet/tanning routine this week!  I plan on losing the last 10 baby pounds and then maybe another 20/30 by Christmasish time (at least 20).  I have been tanning (safely, mom) and I am now on a strict low carb diet.  My body right now is in a WT Heck mode... Yesterday I actually thought I was dying. 

Wednesday I am throwing an open house for tootyfruitymonkeyluv :)  I am very excited because not only do I get to see all my friends at the same time, but I get to show everyone my Fall/Winter line!  The few summer pieces I have left over will be very discounted! 

So many fun things going on in the Kolodzek household!  Now that we have a little bit of a set schedule and Presley doesn't eat every three minutes ;0, I should be able to get back on track with creating new pieces, contacting local boutiques, sales/marketing and everything else! 

On a side note, if you are ever at Woodbury Lakes - stop by butters&beans kids (www.buttersandbeans.com)!  She has the most adorable cloths and also has several of my pieces there!  My layered ribbon headbands, kids headbands, alligator clips and newborn headbands are flying off the shelves!  I have posted a picture below of my last bunch that headed over to the store :)  They are always a little different!

As always, have a fantabulous week - promise to post more often! 

No comments:

Post a Comment