Friday, April 15, 2011

My New Blog!!

Good evening! 

So, basically, I have had a blog for the past month through the same company that I created my website through.  Great company, but wasn't too thrilled with the creative options for the blog connected.  I have decided to move on to bigger and better things (Blogger :) ).  I love that I am able to pick a background design and choose my font/colors that reflect my personality and company!  I mean, anyone who sells handmade items for a living, or loves photography and art NEEDS creative options.  It was just a matter of time... :)

With that said, welcome!  My name is Ashley and I have recently started my own company.  The company name is tootyfruitymonkeyluv and is named after my two daughters (nicknames Tooty Fruity and Monkey).  I also have a fabulous step-son who is almost 13 (OMG - a teenager) and have another little fashionista on the way.  The new addition is expected July 2nd (which is also Monkey's birthday and two weeks after Tooty Fruity's monkey - guess we know my fertile time of the year lol)! 

Tootyfruitymonkeyluv is a company I created not only for my sanity, but also to allow me to stay home with my little ones (which I believe may be harder than going to work, I have done both).  I create adorable and classy hair accessories (flower hair clips, beaded hair clips, headbands (traditional and stretchy), alligator clips, bobby pins, fabric flower accessories), sell my photography (LOVE photography), canvas art, pictures frames and more (soon to come - adorable burp clothes)!

I love owning my own business - it really allows me to do my three favorite things - business, creativity and photography!  I really hope you enjoy and become a virtual friend for years to come!  :)

Please see my information below and a picture of my four amazing children:
ETSY:  http://tootyfruitymonkeyluv.etsy.com/
WEBSITE:  http://tootyfruitymonkeyluv.vpweb.com/ (soon to be new and improved!)
FACEBOOK:  http://facebook.com/tfmluvhair


Can't Wait!

My true inspirations!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! I'll be your first follower:)your new blog looks great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I should have a paper flower tutorial by early next week - my first tutorial! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe how clear that ultra sound picture is! It has been 8 years since I have had one and I guess they have really improved the technology! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog as well as a huge congrats on expecting baby girl #3! So exciting! Have fun making matching onesies. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks - I absolutely love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete