Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day! 

I had an amazing day with my mom and dad and then with my hubby and children! 
We headed out to my parents for an amazing brunch (quiche, fresh fruit and cinnamon rolls) and then came home to my hubby who made me bacon wrapped filets!  Spoiled and now about ten pounds heavier...  :0

I just wanted to share with you the gifts I made my mom (she bought me a BEAUTIFUL potted flower that now sits on my front steps!)...  :)  My creations are pretty, but are nothing compared to my beautiful mother and best friend!  Love you mom!


 Not the shoes, just the flower shoe clips (and yes, I forgot to cut off the tag :( )  - $8/pair
 Shoe clips again (can be worn on scarf or in hair too) :)
 This is a bobby pin I made for her a while back - doesn't it look CUTE!  :)  - $6/pair (either same or two different pins)
 Yo-yo flower necklace with adjustable ribbon - made with my grandma's (her mom's) vintage buttons! 

Pink and cream headband with yellow faux pearl to match shoe clips - $8

If you are interested in any of the above items check out my Etsy shop (http://tootyfruitymonkeyluv.etsy.com/) to check out my current selection or email me at tootyfruitymonkeyluv@yahoo.com for custom requests

Have a great week!



1 comment:

  1. pretty shoe and scarf clip. I made a similar yo-yo necklace too..:-)


    love~mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete